maandag 3 juli 2017

June Mileage Update

ImageParty / Pixabay

Halfway through the year.  Yikes!  I can’t believe we’ve already hit the longest day of the year.  I’m still struggling to remember to write 2017 on things!

June wasn’t the best month for me, workout wise.  I had more missed workouts than I would have liked, and not for reasons that I think are truly justified.

Still, June had some highlights.  Super amazing race at Escape the Cape.  Increased by FTP by 11 watts.  And some big stuff at work that isn’t all that exciting, but hey, some deadlines were met and good things happened.

June Mileage
Swim – 6.8 miles
Bike – 214 miles
Run – 57 miles

Well, you can see that I was pretty bike focused in June.  Which is a good thing.  It’s where I have the most room for improvement, and it turns out to be the training I love the most.  (Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fast runner or swimmer either, but in terms of where I am and where I can be, the bike is where I need to focus.)

In July, I need to make a point to get in all my swimming.  If all goes as planned, next month’s stats should be higher, but anything can happen!

Year To Date
Swim – 28.7 miles
Bike – 1135 miles
Run – 281 miles

 

The post June Mileage Update appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten