vrijdag 31 maart 2017

Friday Link Love

DariuszSankowski / Pixabay

Happy Friday!  We’ve made it!  Yaaaaaay!

As I do from time to time, here are a few links that caught my eye over the past few weeks.

Number One Scarcity: Time – I definitely feel that. I don’t know how people get so much done!

The Question to Ask Yourself When You Want to Quit – Great for anyone working on a healthy lifestyle

Let’s Talk – A beautifully honest post

I Cannot Outrun Depression – Another beautifully honest post.  We have all heard the phrase “Running is cheaper than therapy.”  This is true, and sometimes all you need is a good run.  But sometimes you need more.  And that’s okay too.

Fat Otters Don’t Need Food – This is apparently the “honest writing” section of the link post.  Kelly writes beautifully about the struggles that many people face with eating disorders.

The Agony of Triathlon Kit Sizing – Lord, yes.  So very annoying.  Shouldn’t spandex be easier to figure out?

Why We Cheat and How to Stop It – Cheating at races seems to be becoming more and more prevalent.  Why?

Body Acceptance on Instagram – Sometimes I wonder if Steena has crawled into my brain

I miss my running buddy Kim, but she’s been having some awesome races lately, most notably at Gasparilla and now she’s chasing down a PR.

How about some humor? I’ve Got Heart and Courage, Yes I Do! I’ve Got Heart and Courage How ‘Bout You!  I have some of the best teammates!

And food.  Chrissy continues to destroy me with her recipes.  This time, we have Sweet Potato Chocolate Cake.  Someone make me this please.

The post Friday Link Love appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten