maandag 3 september 2018

August Mileage Recap

USA-Reiseblogger / Pixabay

A quick break from the vacation recaps (which are almost done!) for a mileage update.

While I am absolutely looking forward to fall weather, I am sad that the summer is over.  Of course, the weather doesn’t seem to know that, as it’s supposed to be in the 90’s all week, but the school busses are out, I’m back to choir practice, and the months of “summer attire” at work (read: slightly less dressy) are over.

August was an amazing month for me, with the Baltic cruise.  While on the trip, I didn’t focus on training at all.  I did hit the gym on both of our days at sea and spent some time on a recumbent bike (but didn’t bother to log the mileage).  We were also doing a ton of walking while in port.  I did make a point to get in my PT exercises most days, but that was about it.

August Totals:
Swim – 2.6 miles
Bike – 52 miles
Run – 22 miles

So yes, definitely lower totals this month, but even with two weeks off, my run numbers are nearly what they were last month.  It’s slow going, but I’m definitely getting there!

2018 Totals:
Swim – 40 miles
Bike – 1189 miles
Run – 92 miles

The post August Mileage Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten