woensdag 5 oktober 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

Yay!  My race is done, so for the rest of the year, I can sit on the couch!

Oh wait, that’s not how this works.  That’s not how any of this works.  This definitely was a recovery week though.

Monday – Travel day.  Driving, driving, back to my house and my kitties, who were very glad to see me.  However, Sunday, a few hours after the race, I did have to ride my bike the mile back from transition, so I’ll count that as part of the recovery week.

Tuesday – Went and got a massage and it was glorious.  This counts as training.

Wednesday – I was supposed to get back to training, but instead I went to see Come From Away at Ford’s Theater and it was so amazing and I want to see it again.  I walked there and back, so we’ll count that as my 30 minute walk requirement.

Thursday – All right, back to it.  30 minute bike.  Let’s go.  Oh wait, bike is broken, off to the bike shop.

bike pedal with cleat attached

I could have fixed this myself but the threads were stripped on the crank arm and I couldn’t make things work. The bike shop was so lovely. Now to prevent this from happening again.

Friday – Okay, now we’re on to things.  20 minute run.  Go.  And my quads reminded me that I had raced the weekend before.

Saturday – 45 minute bike ride.

Sunday – 30 minute run.  Yeah, maybe the Army Ten Miler isn’t going to feel so great after all.  But I’ll make it.

 

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten