woensdag 22 februari 2017

Wednesday Workout Recap

Alexas_Fotos / Pixabay

This was a bit of a recovery week after my half marathon.  It’s also when I realized that I’m pretty much rolling right back into another half marathon in a few weeks.

Monday – Travel day and rest day.  It was lovely to wake up at the beach, but leaving was very sad.

Tuesday – Scheduled swim, did a 60 minute easy bike instead.  I got a new roof put on the house today and I think the cats were traumatized by the noise.  When I got home, they were hiding rather than greeting me at the door, so I opted to stay home with them.  Spoiled rotten creatures.

Wednesday – High cadence 60 minute ride

Thursday – 4 mile easy run

Friday – 45 minute walk and strength work

Saturday – 2 hour trainer ride and strength work

Sunday – 6 mile run

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten