woensdag 8 februari 2017

Wednesday Workout Recap

sleeping fox

Shingo_Nono / Pixabay

Last week wasn’t much better than the week before.  Don’t I realize I have a race this weekend?  Whatever, maybe it’s a two week taper… three week taper.  Something.

Monday – Choir rehearsals.  I’ve figured a way to get in good balance between late rehearsals and work the next day by shifting my schedule around a bit.  So far, so good.  Sleep is a pretty awesome thing.

Tuesday – Team Fight Swim

Wednesday – Another freaking FTP test.  Might die.  But probably not.

Thursday – Stuck at work late, opted to push workout to Friday.

Friday – LOL, no.

Saturday – 2 hour structured trainer ride.

Sunday – Coeur Century swim.

You know what’s missing from that week?  Running.  You know what I’m doing this weekend?  Running a half marathon.  This will go very well or very very poorly.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten