woensdag 24 mei 2017

Wednesday Workout Recap

geralt / Pixabay

As I mentioned on Monday, this was a really great week workout wise.  That doesn’t mean that all the workouts felt great, but I got them done.

Monday – Rest Day.  I’m really good at these.  I wish I could get more done on rest days though.

Tuesday – Team Fight Swim.  I really enjoy being part of a group swim.  I feel like I push myself harder than I do in a solo workout – especially when I’m the slowest swimmer there.  We’ve got some beasts in the pool!

Wednesday – 60 minutes on the bike trainer

Thursday – 4 mile run.  This one was more sluggish than I like.

Friday – 45 minutes in the pool.  This one was a struggle.  I’m not sure if I was just tired (6am swims are early!) or worn out, but I had to force myself to not bail early.  I showed up, I might as well get the workout in.

Saturday – 25 mile bike followed by a 1 mile run.  I rode the Columbia Tri course for the first time this year and it was awesome.  I really love that course, even though I’ve never done the Columbia Tri.  It’s got some quality hills and is just a beautiful route.  It apparently got repaved recently as well, which made it even better than I remembered.

Sunday – 8 mile run.  Apparently, after riding all those hills, my legs were wholly uninterested in an 8 mile run, and I think it took about 6 miles to actually warm up.

 

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten