woensdag 31 mei 2017

Wednesday Workout Recap

Hey look, a week where I actually got stuff done!  One thing I’m realizing as I do these recaps is that I need to get more strength work built into my plan.

Monday – Sweet, sweet rest day.

Tuesday – Team Fight swim.  Lots of long distance in preparation for the weekend’s crazy swim.

Wednesday – 60 minutes on the trainer.  I don’t know how people train without a mat or towel under their trainers because this sweating is ridiculous.

Thursday – Easy 5 mile run.

Friday – Easy 60 minutes on the trainer.  With the holiday Monday, I was opting to skip my rest day and actually get in an extra day of biking over the long weekend, so I took this one easy.

Saturday – Swim Fest

Sunday – My first Princeton Sports ride of the year.  We did the old Iron Girl course, and that’s 16.5 miles of no joking.  I really like doing these group rides, and because I was putting in so much distance last year, I didn’t do a ton of them.  My plan this year is to try to do the group rides to not only get in the added push of riding in a group and trying to keep up, but also to help support the newbies that will start to show up.  I’ll just do the ride with the group, then go back out for whatever extra mileage I need.  Or maybe I’ll try to get mileage before the ride.  Whatever works for that weekend.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten