woensdag 17 augustus 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

intographics / Pixabay

You know what?  It’s still stupidly hot.  I do not love this.

Monday – Easy 45 minute trainer ride to keep the legs loose.

Tuesday – Swim workout.  This one was tough because I was just feeling sluggish, but once I got through the drills and to the main set, I was committed to finishing.  At this point, a lot of training is mental.

Wednesday – Structured trainer workout followed by a 3 mile run.  These trainer workouts always kick my ass, but I’m definitely improving.

Thursday – Team Fight swim.  Felt like I dragged through this, but it was awesome to be in the pool with so many great people.

Friday – Glorious rest day.

Saturday – 60 mile ride followed by a 2 mile run.  I did this one on a 2+ mile loop due to the heat.  I didn’t want to be too far from water at any point.  Around mile 40, I got in my car and just sat in the AC for a few minute because I was so freaking hot.  But I forced myself through the 60 miles.  The 2 mile run was mostly a walk though, but given that the heat index was in the 110+ range by that point, I’ll take it.

Sunday – 12 mile treadmill run.  I just could not face the heat again.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten