woensdag 24 augustus 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

Race day is coming.  Oh, it’s coming.  Thankfully, this was a step back week, so it wasn’t toooooo terrible.

Monday – Rest Day

Tuesday – Long interval swim sets.  Yay?  Actually, I really like these.  Mentally, it’s nice to break my swim into three or four long intervals rather than a bunch of shorter repeats.

Wednesday – Trainer ride plus a 3 mile run.  And I got a new baby niece today too!

Thursday – Team Fight Swim.  Oh, my legs.

Friday – Rest Day NUMBER TWO for the week. Glory of glories.  Got a massage that hurt way worse than the previous day’s swim.

Saturday – 40 mile ride on some lovely local hills.  This felt pretty fantastic.

Sunday – Unplanned rest day. My knee was giving me some trouble so I dropped the planned 6 miler for rest and stretching.  Feels much better already so who knows.  Can you sleep on your knee wrong?

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten