woensdag 28 juni 2017

Wednesday Workout Recap

Last week was a busy week.  Work really kicked up again, and my training has picked up as well, so it meant for not a lot of downtime.

Monday – Rest day.  I use these for getting stuff done around the house that I inevitably didn’t get to over the weekend.

Tuesday – Scheduled for swim, but I knew that it was likely I would miss Wednesday’s workout, and I need all the bike time I could get, so I did my 75 minute structured trainer ride instead.

Wednesday – After a 9 hour meeting at work (where there was food for lunch but no actual break) I was completely burned out and went home and crashed as anticipated.  At least I planned for it.

Thursday – 5 mile run

Friday – 2000m nonstop swim.  Got distracted midway by the youth diving team.  They were so impressive.

Saturday – 9 mile run.  Well, more of a slog.  Whatever, miles covered.

Sunday – 17 mile solo ride, repeated the same 17 mile course with the group at Princeton Sports, followed by a 2 mile run, a trip to the grocery store where I magically didn’t buy all the food in the place, and then a shower and rest.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten