woensdag 4 mei 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

Passion Planner LogoI’ve decided to ditch my current paper planner (it’s awesome, but just too big to carry around all the time).  As much as I love technology, I’m a paper planner person.  I like being able to write notes and have everything in one place.  Plus I just like fun pens and inks.  Anyway, I just picked up a Passion Planner in the A5 size to try to help keep me on track with all of my training and other responsibilities.  I’ll do a review sometime over the next few months, once I get my brain wrapped around the best way to use it.

And now, last week’s workouts.

Monday – Easy 1600m swim.  I ended up sharing a lane with the guy who will forever be known as nude swimming trunks guy, even though he now has a pair of blue check swimming trunks.  Dude should be known as Punchy McPuncherson because he slugged me in the ribs three separate times while we shared the lane.  Personal space, dude.

Tuesday – Stupidly long day at work, got in 40 minutes of a 60 minute bike ride and bailed due to exhaustion.

Wednesday – 4 mile run before work.

Thursday – Team Fight Swim.  Coaches pulled the lane lines and we did an “OWS” practice.  It was actually really great to get my brain back into that method of swimming.

Friday – Glorious, glorious rest day.

Saturday – Practice Duathlon

Sunday – OWS practice in the stupidly cold water, 90 minutes on the bike trainer

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten