woensdag 11 mei 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

PixelAnarchy / Pixabay

This definitely felt like a very lazy week, workout wise.  Coach took a look at my schedule and my results and thought I was at risk of overtraining so I got some “easy” workouts before the ridiculousness begins again.  It doesn’t hurt that it was a taper week.

Monday – I had a swim scheduled, but opted for a rest day.  I was exhausted after a very busy weekend and knew that there were a bunch of things I needed to get done around the house.  I took the evening to clean up and get my packing done for the weekend.  No regrets.  I also participated in a Base Performance webinar through Team Coeur, and it was more fun than a sports nutrition webinar should be. I’m excited to try out more of their products.

Tuesday – 60 minute trainer ride.

Wednesday – 3 mile run.  This felt pretty good, which is unusual for mid-week workouts.  Guess that rest really was needed.

Thursday – Flying alllll day.  And going to Disneyland and the expo.

Friday – Lots of walking.  It counts.

Saturday – More walking, but some resting, seeing as I had a race the next day.

Sunday – Tink Half!

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten