vrijdag 13 januari 2017

Friday Link Love

Happy Friday the 13th!  I started my day with a black cat staring me in the face.  I consider that good luck though.  He’s a sweetheart.

As I read through blog posts in Feedly, I bookmark links that I want to share.  I realize it’s been quite some time since I’ve done that, so here’s a partial backlog of some interesting reads.

How to Pack for Winter in a Carry On – I am the world’s worst packer.  I need to re-read this over and over again.

When Mama Gets a Man Cold – There is a crazy cold going around right now and this post made me laugh and laugh.  Colds are real, people!

Another good laugh is My Continuing Quest for the Sub-2 Half Marathon

Harry Potter Christmas Recap – If you don’t read EPBOT, you should.  The creativity that these two bring to just about everything they do is phenomenal.

I saved two posts from Swim Bike Mom – A Homework Assignment for the Last Few Days of 2016 (so what if it’s late, it’s still a good read) and How to Get Back on the Wagon

Two posts related to body image from two great ladies – Cyber Bullying and Body Shaming and What is an XL

Two great posts about Carrie Fisher and what she meant to people dealing with mental health issues – Stay afraid.  But do it anyway. and Carrie Fisher Helped Me Understand My Mental Illness and Addiction

And finally, the recipe roundup, which is mostly just “Things I want to eat.”

 

The post Friday Link Love appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten