woensdag 18 januari 2017

Wednesday Workout Recap

This guy has nothing to do with this post. I just liked him. PublicDomainPictures / Pixabay

Birthday week!  So… I didn’t get in all my workouts. But I tried, sorta?

Monday – Rest day.  Choir rehearsals.  It’s sort of a workout.

Tuesday – My birthday!  Also Team Fight swim practice and Lee brought me cupcakes.  Spoiler alert: I ate too many cupcakes.

Wednesday – Felt like I was coming down with a cold, so I opted for early sleep over anything else.  Gotta stay healthy!

Thursday – The sleep seems to have worked.  But tonight, I had dinner with an old friend who was in town rather than workout.  It happens.

Friday – Easy 30 minute spin on my bike.

Saturday – 2 hour bike ride including an FTP test.  My legs no longer work.  But these sorts of rides always feel amazing.

Sunday – 9 mile run.  So much nicer than last week.  So much faster as well.  But I was definitely sore afterwards, more sore than normal.  Probably a combo of the cold temps and the fact that I destroyed my legs the day before.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten