woensdag 27 januari 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

I have to be honest, I have no idea what day it is.  I haven’t left my block since Thursday night.  But my calendar tells me it’s Wednesday so it must be time for a workout recap.

Monday – Did Sunday’s 9 mile run.  On the treadmill.  Still dealing with a lingering cough, but I’ll probably live.

Tuesday – Trainer workout.  Kicked my ass.  People who complain that the bike trainer isn’t a good workout aren’t doing it right.

Wednesday – 3 mile run.  Very sluggish.

Thursday – My triumphant return to swim!  I wore the sweet swim cap that Kim gave me for my birthday as promised.  This one was hard.  I’m wearing out for sure.

Friday – The shoveling begins.

Saturday – More shoveling and 20 miles on the trainer.

Sunday – More shoveling.  Got on the treadmill to run 10, got through less than a quarter mile, realized it wasn’t happening, decided to put it off til the next day.  I really have to get back to a normal schedule.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten