maandag 22 februari 2016

Support Your Girls with ENELL

enellFor 2016, I’m a proud ENELL Race Ambassador, but if you’ve been following this blog, you’ve heard me sing ENELL’s praises before.  How many times have you heard a fellow athlete say “Yeah, I have to wear two sports bras to prevent the bounce.”  Or “Well, I wear X brand, even though it’s technically too small.”  Or worst of all, how many times have you seen a fellow runner out on the course and thought “How in the world is she running with all that bounce.

Ladies, you don’t have to do any of that.  The ENELL Sport bra is amazing and will keep everything nicely contained for your athletic endeavors.

enell-sport-front-whiteNow, this is no dainty sports bra.  No, it’s serious armor for serious support and comfort.  Want to know why the bra is built as it is?  You get:

  • Comfortable shoulder straps
  • Limited movement
  • Super secure closure that has no risk of popping open
  • No strain on your back
  • Performance fabric

enell-sport-backI only wear the ENELL bras for sport nowadays. All other sports bras have been banished. It’s super comfortable on the bike, on the run, and even in the water for a triathlon.

I’m showing you the white version, but it comes in a couple of fabulous colors, which is my go to option.  Why?  Well, with the cut of my Coeur tri kit, my sports bra shows, especially in the back.  And you know what?  I don’t care.  I think this showing looks better than two skinny straps showing, and it definitely provides better sun protection on my pale, pale skin.  But more importantly, it gives me the support I need.  No crazy bouncing as I run.

The bras aren’t sized like “normal” bras.  Instead, you measure yourself and using their chart or calculator, figure out which size you wear.  They make it very easy and if you’re still unsure, their customer service team is PHENOMENAL.  And if you don’t fit into one of their standard sizes (rare, but it happens), they even do custom fits for a super reasonable price. Seriously, it’s $15 for the setup fee, then the bra is priced like their standard bras, and then if you need more than one alteration, it’s $7.50.  Once they figure out your perfect fit, you’re “on record,” and your new bras are the same price as the regular bra!  For anyone who has ever ordered any custom clothing, you realize just how cheap this is.

So if you are struggling with finding a sports bra to fit a larger chest or are sick of wearing multiple sports bras to keep everything contained, check out ENELL.  I’m always trying to convert my friends, and once they realize how awesomely comfortable they are, they don’t go back.

 

The post Support Your Girls with ENELL appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten