woensdag 3 februari 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

Hey look, I got in all most of my workouts this week!

Monday – 10 mile run.  On the treadmill.  Because there was snow.  It was not fun, but it is done.

Tuesday – Trainer workout.  Pushed RPMs and struggled to get to the 110 goal, but did my best.

Wednesday – Easy 4 miler.

Thursday – Finally back in the office today after nearly a week at home thanks to the snow.  And the roads were AWFUL.  By the time I got home, I was so sick of dealing with it that I refused to go back out.  No swimming for me.

Friday – Easy 45 minute bike workout, plus weight lifting.  I really need to work on my core strength for better comfort in aero.

Saturday – 90 minute workout in the trainer.  Coach gives me a specific workout to do for these, so it’s not as bad as just pedaling for 90 minutes.  Much easier on my brain.

Sunday – 12 mile treadmill run.  NOT easy on the brain.  Could have gone outside, but the trails are in crap shape and I didn’t want to try to plot out a sidewalk course, considering half the sidewalks still aren’t cleared.  So… I got it done.  It wasn’t pretty at all, but it’s over.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten