woensdag 10 februari 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

So close to perfect…

Monday – Rest Day

Tuesday – Trainer workout.  Legs still tired.  Shut up, legs!

Wednesday – Easy 4 miles

Thursday – Drove all the way to swim practice, realized I felt incredibly awful, drove back home, realized I had missed my daily anti-anxiety pill the day before and was pretty much just in withdrawal.  Whoops.  I’m usually better at identifying that feeling.  I’m surprised it took nearly 24 hours for it to set in.

Friday – Easy 45 minute bike ride.  Surprisingly sore.

Saturday – 90 minutes on the trainer.  I have power numbers now, but don’t know what to do with them.

Sunday – 8 mile run.  So much nicer than 12.  Felt not terrible, but I’m clearly ready for full on taper.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten