woensdag 6 april 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

stevepb / Pixabay

stevepb / Pixabay

Well, I’m almost recovered from this stupid cold virus.  I need to get my immune system in gear!

Monday – Rest day.  Got this one done.

Tuesday – Trainer ride.  Couldn’t push it to the watts where I needed to be, but I found a good spot where I was pushing but not coughing.  I consider it a win.

Wednesday –  Easy 4 mile run

Thursday – Swim got cancelled, so I was lazy.

Friday – Crosstraining on the schedule, ended up having to walk all over downtown DC in heels (put in about 3 miles according to Google Maps), so I’m counting it.

Saturday – Quick 20 minute spin on the bike to stay loose

Sunday – Cherry Blossom Ten Miler.

Not bad, but I MUST get back to my workout schedule.  No more slacking.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten