woensdag 13 april 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

Last week was rough!  So much so that I was too lazy on Monday night to prep my Tuesday post.  I just needed to sit on the couch and not do things.

Monday – Rest Day.  I’m really really good at these.

Tuesday – Trainer workout.  I thought I was gonna die.  These things are killer.  But I’m seeing progress.

Wednesday – My uncle was in town and offered to take me to dinner.  Free dinner? Count me in!  So no workout.

Thursday – Team Fight swim practice.  This was awesome.  Lots of drills and long swims, which was exactly what I needed.

Friday – Made up for Wednesday’s missed workout.  Did an hour trainer workout, then ran 4 miles.  My legs were not pleased, but it was a fast run.

Saturday – My legs remained unpleased.  I had a 6 mile run on the schedule, but by the end of 3, my legs had quit.  Done, not running anymore.  But I was determined to get through the workout, so I powerwalked the rest.  6 miles is better than 3.

Sunday – Outdoor ride got cancelled again because the weather was ridiculous.  So I rode 90 minutes on the trainer.  Nothing structured, so I just set a speed and pushed for it.  Felt pretty good.  Finished up with some weightlifting which I do not do enough of.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten