woensdag 27 april 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

Unsplash / Pixabay

Unsplash / Pixabay

Another week, another workout recap.

Monday – Rest Day

Tuesday – Hard hour on the trainer followed by a 1 mile run through the neighborhood.  My neighborhood is hillier than I realized.

Wednesday – Four mile run followed by a strength workout

Thursday – Team Fight swim.  Sprints!  So much swimming, but it felt pretty good because it was self timed rather than group timed. I appreciate being able to push myself rather than just feeling slow because I can’t keep up with everyone.

Friday – Easy 45 minute bike

Saturday – Went out for a 12 mile run but I had totally dead legs for no apparent reason.  After three miles, nothing was changing, so I gave up and opted for rest.

Sunday – 21 mile ride around the Booty Loop to get practice in aero.

 

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten