zondag 17 juli 2016

Okay day number 8.. I’m feeling really good very happy...




Okay day number 8.. I’m feeling really good very happy and full of energy!!

I’m wearing the same corset I wore for my last 30 day challenge for now but I will be receiving a different one from my friend for FREE!!! Yay!!! I’m so excited.. I will be able to work out in it and everything.. But like I tell everyone.. If it works well for me I will tell the world if it doesn’t I will still tell the world..

I’m still doing the green lemonade juice x7 or 8 times a day 2 with vega protein.. I will be switching to the green grapefruit Friday for a week.. I’m sticking to one recipe a week for now just because it’s easier and cheaper for me.. On the days I do 3 workouts I feel a little weak.. So I might have to add in a meal maybe veggies not sure.. but not doing it yet just thinking about it.. Friday I’m going to meet some fitness friends at a sushi restaurant!! Now this is going to be hard!!!!!! I ️ sushi, so to not be able to eat it, man oh boy this is going to be a hard!!! But hopeful my shyness will take over and I will be to nervous to eat anyways!! but if I go Miss (piggy) I’ll let u guys know!!! I’m human.. Pray for me!!

My water intake is down to a gallon ½ it’s hard because I’m wearing my garment during the day this time.. So I don’t have to break my sleep!! I’m working on that.. It’s all trial and error.. (peace love and happiness)

Check me out @ Facebook.com/homewithahunt
follow me on twitter @homewithahunt
follow me on www.instagram.com/zumbawithahunt
Email me @ athomewithahunt@yahoo(DOT)com

No copyright infringement intended. For promotion/entertainment purposes only


THE INFORMATION OFFERED IN THIS CLASS, OR THROUGH EMAIL, OR ON FACEBOOK AS OPINION ONLY. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE TRYING ANY NEW DIET OR EXERCISE PROGRAM. THIS WORKOUT ROUTINE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU.

Day 8 of my 30 day waist training 15 days juicing challenge Read more on: VIXEN EMPIRE Reviews



From http://vixenempire2015.tumblr.com/post/147582318445

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten