woensdag 20 juli 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

This guy has nothing to do with anything, I just thought he was funny. OpenClipart-Vectors / Pixabay

This was my last “easy” week until taper.  Oh, free time, how I am going to miss you.

Monday – Rest Day – traveling back from Williamsburg

Tuesday – Rest Day.  Supposed to do an easy 20 minute swim, but since I had been out and the boss had been out for over a week, I opted to go to work on time.  Plus I got in the easy swim Sunday night, so that should count for something.  Went for an easy walk after work just to keep the blood flowing.

Wednesday – Easy 45 minute bike.  Did this on my road bike since my tri bike was in the shop (I still don’t know how I lost a spoke nipple during the race, but I find it hilarious that spoke nipples exist).  It made me realize just how much I really love my tri bike when compared to my road bike.

Thursday – Easy 2 mile run.  Did this in the neighborhood and was absolutely DRENCHED when I was done.  So disgusting.

Friday – Rest day

Saturday -Tri Camp!

Sunday – Easy 4 mile run.  Once again, DRENCHED.  And this weekend is supposed to be even warmer.

 

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten