vrijdag 23 september 2016

DONNA Discount Code! Run this awesome race!

Use code dsquad17megan to save $5!While I’m getting ready for my last triathlon of the season, I’ve got some great races on my calendar for this winter, including one of my favorites, the DONNA Half Marathon.  This year, I’m on their social media team, and I’m happy to share with you my DONNA discount code – DSQUAD17MEGAN

You can read my race recaps for this race here:

Race Report : 2016 Donna Half Marathon

Race Report: Donna 5K and Half

Clearly, I love this race.  The atmosphere is so much fun.  It’s just a generally friendly race. Don’t get me wrong, there are some fast runners here.  But if you’re a slow runner, this race is very welcoming.  It’s a great first half marathon – because the half and the full run together, you have 7 whole hours to finish the half!  Trust me, you won’t need it. But for runners who are worried about making a 16 minute mile, it’s nice to have that sort of padding.

The course is fun, the spectators are awesome, and the post-race area is phenomenal.  And it’s Florida in February.  Sure, it might not be super warm, but it’s not snowing, and for me, that’s a win.  So join me!  And use code DSQUAD17MEGAN to save $5 on your entry!

 

The post DONNA Discount Code! Run this awesome race! appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten