woensdag 14 september 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

pen sitting on ring bound agenda

Myriams-Fotos / Pixabay

This week was crazy.  So busy.  I can’t believe that it started with Labor Day.  Wasn’t that like a month ago already?

Monday – Supposed to bike, but was exhausted from a lack of sleep and driving all day.  Took a rest day.

Tuesday – Team Fight Swim.  I was still super tired, so I didn’t put my all into this one.

Wednesday – Exhausted and headachey all day.  Opted to skip my 4 mile run in favor of getting tomorrow’s swim in with some quality.

Thursday – Overslept.  But woke feeling pretty awesome.  Since I couldn’t make swim in the morning anymore, I opted to just do Wednesday’s run.

Friday – Scheduled rest day became Thursday’s swim and it felt pretty great.  I clearly needed that mid-week rest to get me back on track.

Saturday – Civil War (Metric) Century ride.  This was great, but it got hot at the end.  I will do a full recap.  Super well organized ride.

Sunday – 12 mile run.  A bit slow because I was surprisingly sore from the ride, but I’ll take it.  My next long run will be in Augusta.  Yipes!

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten