donderdag 1 september 2016

New ENELL color and a discount!

Today, the newest ENELL color was announced, and it’s SO pretty!  Welcome to the family, Rock It Red!

IMG_2893

As a member of their ambassador team, I got mine earlier this week and am super excited to share it with you.

Other than the fabulous color, what’s so great about ENELL?  The SUPPORT!  Seriously, this bra is every larger busted lady’s best friend.  It clasps up the front, so no getting tangled in a wet sports bra.  It has wide straps and a wide band so weight is distributed incredibly evenly.  Most importantly, no bounce!

I wear mine under my tri kits and have no issues with the material not drying.  It gets as dry as any part of my kit does (which is to say, not super dry – I sweat a lot and pour water on myself during the run).  It does show under a racer back kit, but who cares!  It’s cute!

If you want to know more, I did a full review here.  But trust me – this bra is worth every penny.  And speaking of pennies…

Between now and September 12th, you can get 10% off and free shipping with the code Rockit10.  Don’t miss out on this deal!  I know I’ll be making a purchase or two… three…

The post New ENELL color and a discount! appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten