donderdag 17 november 2016

Christmas is Coming

Couleur / Pixabay

Couleur / Pixabay

Guys.  Christmas is coming.  It’s super soon.

Okay, maybe that’s just in my world.  It’s actually over a month away, but this weekend, I took a look at my schedule and it is pretty darn full up until Christmas with racing, travel, holiday concerts, and a few big work deadlines.

And yes, we have Thanksgiving first.  Which I am also not ready for.  Gotta figure out what side dish I’m cooking.  A bag of chips and some dip just isn’t going to work.

I get a David’s Tea advent calendar every year and this year, I’m drinking the teas as a countdown of workdays left til Christmas.  Today, I opened day 9.  DAY 9!  So few work days left! (Thank you, vacation.)

I am NOT READY for Christmas.  I did start putting my tree up this weekend, but there are still many ornaments in a pile on my table and boxes of other decorations that need to be unpacked.

My Christmas shopping has been haphazard.  I need to figure out who I still need to pick up things for.  Gifting is my favorite part of Christmas.  I love giving little gifts to all sorts of people in my life.  Unfortunately, this year, I’m not as on the ball as I would like to be.  But I’m sure I will get there.

Are you preparing for the holiday season?  What’s left on your list?

 

The post Christmas is Coming appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten