woensdag 23 november 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

skeeze / Pixabay

skeeze / Pixabay

I have to admit, today doesn’t feel like a Wednesday.  It’s my last day in the office for the week, so in my brain it’s Thursday or Friday.

On to last week’s fitness activities:

Monday – Rest day

Tuesday – Swimming!  I was exhausted, so this could have been better, but I showed up.

Wednesday – Biked.  Supposed to also lift weights, could not convince myself to do so.

Thursday – Biked again because I knew Friday wasn’t going to happen.

Friday – Went to the Cherry Blossom Ten Miler kickoff.  Always a fun time, though I was bummed to not win an lottery exemption Going to have to volunteer this year so I don’t have to stress about the lottery next year.

Saturday – Biked for an hour and got a TON of stuff done at home.

Sunday – So much housework, plus a 6 mile treadmill run.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten