woensdag 9 november 2016

Weekly Workout Recap

DigiPD / Pixabay

When this posts, the election will be over and we can go back to the important things on the internet – funny cat videos.

Also training.  I should really get back to training.

Monday – Halloween!  Rest day!  Unless I count the number of times I got up to answer the door and hand snacks to children.

Tuesday – Skipped swim.  Didn’t sleep well the night before, opted to just ride my trainer for an hour, plus my Cowbell Wrist was still bothering me.

Wednesday –  Trainer ride and lifting

Thursday – Skipped my workout to get my haircut.

Friday – Skipped my workout to go to happy hour.  Yeah, this wasn’t my week.

Saturday – Hey!  I did my workout!  Two hour structured trainer ride.  Except I forgot to lift weights.

Sunday – 12 mile run.  This hurt more than it should have.  Probably because of all the missed workouts.  Good job, self.

The post Weekly Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten