dinsdag 1 maart 2016

“If I had a million dollars…”

scrooge-mcduckOkay, so a million dollars really isn’t that much, but it’s a catchy Barenaked Ladies song, so it becomes today’s post title.

I’ve been super busy lately and find myself thinking “Man, if I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is hire someone to cook and clean for me.”  Because these are things that fall by the wayside.  I’ve become a pretty proficient lazy chef and can whip up a fast, healthy meal, but my meals get pretty repetitive.  And we won’t talk about the cleaning.  My kitchen is always clean, though often cluttered.  I can’t handle when things get gross.  But dust… well, that happens.  And fur tumbleweeds too.  I don’t understand how two cats can create so much fur.

But then I started wondering what else I would buy if I won the lottery.  Let’s assume it’s a small win, not enough for me to quit my job, but to make some quality purchases.  I’d do the boring stuff like pay off my car, of course.  And have some stuff done to the house.  I think every homeowner has a list of upgrades for “when I have money.”

I’d definitely upgrade my wardrobe.  But I hate clothes shopping, so I’d have a personal shopper do that for me.  Seems much easier.

And let’s be honest, I’d probably end up buying a super fancy bike and all sorts of super fancy accessories.  Maybe I’d buy a small SUV to fit a couple of bikes in as well.  Bike transport is important, after all.

If you had a sudden lottery win, what would you buy?

The post “If I had a million dollars…” appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten