woensdag 9 maart 2016

Weekly Workout Recap… or not

So… I didn’t get much working out in over the past week.  My brother and sister-in-law were in town so I was off playing tourist!  I did run on Tuesday, but well, with a broken trainer (should be back today) and the need to get the house in order before their visit, I didn’t get much done.  I did enjoy being a tourist in my own city though!

IMG_2141 IMG_2143 IMG_2147 IMG_2145 IMG_2148 IMG_2149We definitely lucked out with the weather.  It was cold for the first part of their visit, but by Monday, it was absolutely gorgeous outside!  Now I just have to get back to eating properly and working out regularly.  Hoping to be able to run outside this weekend.  Hooray!

The post Weekly Workout Recap… or not appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten