woensdag 23 maart 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

This is apparently a germ. I kind of love him and his unibrow. Or her.  I’m not sure if germs have gender. OpenClipartVectors / Pixabay

So this workout recap is a laugh.  Last week, I managed to get in exactly two workouts, and exactly zero of them were part of my training plan.  On Thursday and Sunday, I got on my bike and rode for an hour.  Yep, that’s it.  The joys of having a cold.  I’ve been a total slug.

(There is some similarity here with a slug trail and the trail of tissues I leave behind me, but we won’t go into great detail.)

Yes, Mom, I talked to the doctor’s office (my doctor’s office has an APP – the future is awesome!) and this is normal for the stupid cold going around.

I’m slowly easing back in this week, though the cough will likely linger for a while, much to the chagrin of all of my coworkers who have to deal with me throughout the day.  Either way, I have to get back to running.  Race season is starting!

 

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten