If you want to see how I put on, tighten & remove my steel boned corset then it’s worth watching every minute of this long video. This is actually a re-record of a previously recorded video. My computer crashed and I lost all recent video files.
Details on proper corset/waist training: http://youtu.be/JRWiLGOx5j8
My previous corset video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGS98h0BLVQ
Tight-lacing as a means of permanent waist-reduction and re-shaping is a practice requiring discipline and is best achieved when the following 3 components work in harmony:
• Waist Cinching using a traditional steel-boned corset
• Healthy Diet
• Regular Exercise
Results will be slower and harder to obtain if the 3 major components are not practiced as a gradual programme of modifying the shape of the body. So, what are the steps to follow for correct waist-training?
Click here http://www.glamourboutique.com/waisttraining.aspx
A little background:
- I’ve been waist training with a steel boned training corset for over 2 years (off and on)
- Here is the link to my previous video on corset/waist training http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGS98h0BLVQ
- I did ample research prior to making my decision to corset train (as should EVERYONE)
- I purchased all of the corsets I’ve ever worn from www.meschantes.com, either from their Ebay store Meschantes Corsetry - eBay Storesor their Etsy store MeschantesCorsetry - Etsy
- Only use heavy duty steel boned corsets for waist training
- I have been using the Training Corset found here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/63971326/meschantes-ready-to-wear-black-training?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=meschantes&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all
Ideal for long term wear, the standard Training corset is designed using multiple layers of strong, soft, black cotton twill, which allows for air flow through the corset and helps prevent a buildup of body moisture. A perfect undergarment both for under work clothes… or as a shapely aid to an evening dress or wedding gown. We use a combination of 28 spring steel and spiral steel bones which are ideal for providing support while maintaining mobility and flexibility of the torso. Triple reinforced stitching and durable twill tape at the waist adds extra reinforcement for the longevity of the garment and superior waist control. Our solidly reinforced corsets are not the flimsy cookie-cutter “corsets” you see elsewhere. Each piece is engineered to withstand years of enjoyment (even for tightlacers). This corset will easily and comfortably train the waist down 4"-6" and laces up in back with grommets (which are much stronger than eyelets) and our back modesty panel which is standard.
Check out the links below for more info on Corset/Waist Training /Tightlacing and the risks
This place sells good corsets as well www.corset-story.com
Hair I’m wearing in this video: Arjuni Curly & Wavy D installed on a Velvet BOSSY Wig
To order a BOSSY Wig™ www.bossywigs.com
or email email@example.com