woensdag 1 juni 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

IMG_2579

Apparently, refueling doesn’t mean what I think it means.

Probably my last “easy” week for a while.  A long while.  It was nice while it lasted.

Monday – Rest Day

Tuesday – Easy 20 minute swim.  Given my pace, I guesstimated that I’d do 750 in 20 minutes.  And I hit 750 with less than 30 seconds left in the 20 minutes.  Predictability is nice, but it would be even nicer if my “easy” pace got faster.

Wednesday – Easy 30 minute bike.

Thursday – Rest Day

Friday – Easy 3 mile run.  Note how many times the word “easy” appears this week?

Saturday – Fort Ritchie Swimfest.  AWESOME

Sunday – My schedule called for 60 minutes but instead, I went out for a 25 mile ride on the slower end of the scale.  Kristin, Liz, and I hit the Columbia tri course.  I’m well aware that this course is going to end up being a big part of my training this summer, since it’s a good course with some quality hills, but I had never actually ridden it before.  So it was good to get out there.  We did it pretty slow, taking our time and enjoying the ride, regrouping when necessary.  All in all, a pretty great ride.

BTW, where did May go?  HOW IS IT JUNE?  I do not understand how time works.

 

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten