woensdag 8 juni 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

This week’s training was relatively easy.  That means I’ve got some scary stuff coming up on the horizon.

Monday – Rest day

Tuesday – Structured trainer ride that kicked my butt followed by a 2 mile run

Wednesday – Rest day as a result of Tuesday’s ride.

Thursday – Team Fight Swim.  We’ve transitioned to an outside pool for the summer, and I think I like it better.  The indoor pool has a tendency to get really warm really fast.

Friday – Rest day.  I got a massage today and the guy spent 75 minutes working out my poor shoulders.  But I seem to be able to turn my head to both sides again, so that’s promising.

Saturday – 110 minute bike ride on the schedule, thankfully managed to get it done outside.

Sunday – Threatened storms all day that never materialized, but just in case, I did my 6 mile run indoors while watching the 2014 IRONMAN championships.  Talk about motivating.  I wonder if any of the other years are available online to watch.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten