woensdag 22 juni 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

Not the greatest week, all in all.  Monday and Tuesday were a wash.  My beloved choirmaster passed away the week before and Monday night, we rehearsed to sing his funeral.  Monday was a scheduled rest day, but Tuesday, I was so exhausted that I just went to bed early.

Wednesday – Did Tuesday’s structured trainer ride.  Wasn’t able to hit the watts I was supposed to, but I did my best.  I need to get better at these.

Thursday – Team Fight Swim.  We made it through about 45 minutes before we got pulled from the water due to storms.  Better than nothing!

Friday – Scheduled rest day.

Saturday – 8 mile run.  I slept in and went out around 9, figuring getting used to the heat is never a bad thing.  This run was not stellar.  It was pretty sluggish all in all.

Sunday – Biked right around 30 miles of hills in Columbia.  This felt better than I anticipated.  Speed was relatively low, and I’ll need to work on pushing myself harder on the flats, but 30 miles didn’t feel particularly long. Considering in a few weeks, I’ll be doing double that, that’s a good thing.

 

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten