woensdag 15 juni 2016

Wednesday Workout Recap

Not the world’s best week in terms of workouts, but we all need those weeks now and again, right?

Monday – Rest Day

Tuesday – Structured swim workout.  I hate going to the pool in the mornings, but am always so very glad that I did.

Wednesday – 4 mile run plus a strength workout.  Very nearly skipped strength, but I have to force myself to do it.  It’s not my favorite workout.

Thursday – Skipped swim.  Had a headache all day and realized that sleeping was probably the better option.

Friday – Because I knew the weekend was a wash, I did a two hour trainer ride today to at least get SOME riding in this weekend.

Saturday and Sunday – Touristing with the family.  All that walking has to count for something, right?

I’ll get back on track this week, and then it’s time to hit the training hard.  I kept thinking “Oh, I have so much time between races.”  Turns out, that time goes by pretty darn fast.

The post Wednesday Workout Recap appeared first on Elbowglitter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten